teachR tools!
-
www.livebinders.com
Check out this link!! The most comprehensive collection of teacher tools
I've come across to date. Including smart board resources an...
An Amazing Year
-
I am now preparing for term 4 of my first year of teaching. It has been a
fantastic year of learning. Each term gets better and better and I have
become mu...
Fantastic Fairytales - using Photostory 3
-
Over the past few weeks my fellow students and I have been slaving away on
our group forum to decide upon the Six Principles of Assessment that we all
agre...
Learning e.Journal - Reflective Synopsis
-
ICT’s for learning design is a journey, which really for me didn’t collate
until I stepped into the modern learning environment. I mean I could read
the re...
Reflective Synopsis
-
*Reflective Synopsis*
When I began this course the classroom seemed such a familiar place. I
recall sitting in a classroom with twenty-five or so other stu...
Learning Engagement Theory
-
Kearsley and Shneiderman (1999( identified that for students to learn
effectively they must be engaged in whatever it is they are learning.
Students now ne...
Reflective Synopsis Blog Posting
-
After embarking on an Information Communication and Technology (ICT) for
Learning Design journey over the past two months, I have discovered the
importance...
I have two beautiful children - Jack (2 1/2) and Mylie (just turned 1) and a wonderful hubby (Andrew). Andrew has twin girls (age 7) who stay with us on the weekend - we also have a dog (Tex) and 2 fish who don't have names. We have a full house but it's full of fun and laughter all of the time.
I completed a Nursing Degree approx 12 years ago. Now in the nursing field, I am a Clinical Nurse Consultant - specialising in Infection Control where I have worked for the past approx 9 years. We own the local Cheesecake Shop and I look after the bookwork for both of the shops while Andrew does the more 'hands on stuff'.
After much thought, I decided a career change was a good idea. I'm nervous about a career change at this stage in my life, particularly because we have such busy lives, however I think it's now or never and I love being busy (most of the time).
No comments:
Post a Comment